The Lonely Island - The Wack Album (2013)

Share This Songs :

Track List:
01. The Lonely Island - Dramatic Intro
02. The Lonely Island - Go Kindergarten (Feat. Robyn)
03. The Lonely Island - Hugs (Feat. Pharrell Williams)
04. The Lonely Island - Diaper Money
05. The Lonely Island - YOLO (Feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
06. The Lonely Island - Spell it Out
07. The Lonely Island - Semicolon (Feat. Solange)
08. The Lonely Island - Where Brooklyn At? (Interlude)
09. The Lonely Island - You ve Got The Look (Feat. Hugh Jackman & Kristen Wiig)
10. The Lonely Island - I m A Hustler (Song?)
11. The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem
12. The Lonely Island - I Run NY (Feat. Billie Joe Armstrong)
13. The Lonely Island - I Don t Give A Honk
14. The Lonely Island - 3-Way (The Golden Rule)(Feat.Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga)
15. The Lonely Island - Meet The Crew
16. The Lonely Island - I F****D My Aunt (Feat. T-Pain)
17. The Lonely Island - We Are A Crowd
18. The Lonely Island - The Compliments (Feat. Too $hort)
19. The Lonely Island - We Need Love
20. The Lonely Island - Perfect Saturday
DOWNLOAD   >>SERVER 1>> - <<SERVER 2>>